parking in Jacksonville

spazilla1

We are in state cruisers - but have never sailed out of Jacksonville before. We would like to use the port parking but not sure if we need to reserve a spot in advance.

Also as an alternative - we have used park and go's in the past but were very disappointed in the one in Miami not because the parking was not good but the shuttle service back to the parking lot after the cruise was terrible.

Suggestions on either of the above questions most appreciated

No need to pre-pay parking. There is plenty there. In my opinion it's not worth the hassle at the end of the cruise to wait for the shuttle back to an offsite parking lot. They aren't much of a savings IMO.

Every time I've parked at JAXPORT, the porters have met me at my trunk as we are getting out of the car. They are fantastic!

Edited by mishka422

I always prepay at the ports that give the option, just because it's easier to have it out of the way. I agree it's super easy to park there. I personally find it much easier to park at the ports than off port. The few dollars you save parking off site is wasted by the hassle of loading luggage on busses and waiting around. Port parking is so fast and easy, it's worth paying a little more for IMO

From the view point of this cruiser who has use the parking lot 5 times in the last 2 months. (terrible addiction- love the Elation0

Just go in lot 3 and continue straight ahead until you have to turn right. Then go to row thee or so and turn right. :):):):) and you will be very close to the boat. Porters will pounce on ya. Love em...

From the view point of this cruiser who has use the parking lot 5 times in the last 2 months. (terrible addiction- love the Elation0

Just go in lot 3 and continue straight ahead until you have to turn right. Then go to row thee or so and turn right. :):):):) and you will be very close to the boat. Porters will pounce on ya. Love em...

Great tip!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums