Bonsai Sushi to go

DCCruiser1013

Does anyone know if you can go to Bonsai Sushi and get it to go? My wife is thinking she might want something that's not on the room service menu, and she'd like to have it on our balcony.

Thanks!

Yes, have seen many carrying take out boxes from Bonsai Sushi

To bad they aren't open for sailaway...I would so be having a beverage and pre-dinner sushi on my balcony.

You are able to order a Sushi Party Tray from Bon Voyage starting at $26.00. I would think you could have it delivered in time for sail away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are able to order a Sushi Party Tray from Bon Voyage starting at $26.00. I would think you could have it delivered in time for sail away.

Great in theory, not in practice. If you read the fine print, they can take up to 4 hours to deliver - and you have to be in your room to receive it. We enjoy walking the ship, watching all the newby gawkers, getting our bearings if we haven't sailed her before, and enjoying some beverage out and about.

The best I have come up with is making a meat and cheese tray from the salad bar and stowing it in the fridge til sailaway.

Great in theory, not in practice. If you read the fine print, they can take up to 4 hours to deliver - and you have to be in your room to receive it. We enjoy walking the ship, watching all the newby gawkers, getting our bearings if we haven't sailed her before, and enjoying some beverage out and about.

The best I have come up with is making a meat and cheese tray from the salad bar and stowing it in the fridge til sailaway.

Hmmmm....a meat and cheese tray with some fruit sounds good!