Need Info: 1 Nt Spirit 11/18 Nyc

CatskillsMom

To naragonl, catskillsmom, brooklynphil, kingtns, DLH, markmark, msescada, chrisncraz, and thewolffs, (Sorry if I missed any of you)..

It has been so much fun planning and anticipating this day with you, and knowing we can all get so psyched for a one day cruise. I think we're going to have the best time ever, can't wait! See you all in the morning....

Mary:):D;):cool:

To naragonl, catskillsmom, brooklynphil, kingtns, DLH, markmark, msescada, chrisncraz, and thewolffs, (Sorry if I missed any of you)..

It has been so much fun planning and anticipating this day with you, and knowing we can all get so psyched for a one day cruise. I think we're going to have the best time ever, can't wait! See you all in the morning....

Mary:):D;):cool:

Double post, sorry

SHe has towork tomorrow from 8a, till 10am. I am planning on waking her 30 minutes early tomorrow to tell her.

Half an hour is MORE than enough time to pack (man's point of view:D )

My plan is that in 30 minutes she can't overpack too much!!!!

I'm gonna leave at 10:45am. Drive instead of taking the subway. (It's only abount 14 miles from Coney Island to the pier). Get there by 11:30am. If you park for less than 24 hours, then the parking fee is just $24.00. The subway would be $12 round-trip (3 people) plus a long walk to the pier, so it's better to drive for the extra $12.00. See ya all tomorrow.

Phil:)

Jeesh, is it bedtime yet???

Morning can't come fast enough!

I am packed and ready. I'm very proud of myself too, only one small overnight bag and a small carry on type bag with all ma' girly necessities loaded into it.

At least it is supposed to be clear and sunny, great for picture taking during the day.

Thanks so much everyone, it's been so much fun chatting with you about our BIG cruise. Especially since I'm going with my sister & mom...1st time away from my hubby so I didn't want to make such a big deal but my heart is pounding right now. I am soooooo excited! It's only 1 day so we all have alot to fit into 22 hours, but it would be really neat if we all picked a bar & time to meet for a quick CHEERS! (I'm sure we will all be hitting the bar anyway)

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Archived