More info on Princess mis-information

tanwooddr

I live about 40 miles from LGA airport. Arrived at airport on Tues 25 Oct to find that the flight to Fort Lauderdale had been cancelled but airline told me that later flights might depart that day. Called Princess and was told the cruise would depart from FLL on Wed. 26th. Rebooked the first flight out on the 26th at 6am. Rather than have to arise again at 4AM opted to stay at airport hotel Limo transportation to return home was $125 and would have to book another round trip limo ride to get back to airport. On Wed was notified by airline that all flights to Fll for the day were again cancelled. Began a day of phone calls to Princess to be told that they still didn't know when the ship woould be sailing and had no information. Finally at about 4PM Princesss told me that the ship would definitely sail on Thursday. Was able to get tickets to Miami on American Air at an additional cost of $270. early Thursday AM and finally we were on our way. Didn't want to have such a lengthy post but you asked.

Archived