Norwegian Getaway Baltic Capitals May 16, 2017

LyleTx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are just looking into the day tours for St Petersburg we want to book this one well in advance. We will book with one of the local onshore tour companies. There are some groups in the main roll call but they are all looking a bit full. Have you made plans for day trips?

Hi St_35/wmb67

Am I wrong to assume you are together since I see you are frI'm the same place? We are joining the cruise in CPH. Like you, we were most concerned with booking a St. Petersburg tour and have yet to book anything else, but hope to soon. We booked the 2 day intensive tour with Ulkotours for $250US pp.

http://www.ulkotours.com/cruise-2-days

My direct email is lyle_m@yahoo.com

Hi wmb67. May I ask your names? We are currently booked on the intensive tour. I just looked at the website again, and I believe that it may have been updated since I don't remember seeing the grid of what is included in each tour. I'm now considering changing to the Moderate tour since I'd rather tour Peterhof palace than Yusupov Palace. The intensive tour only tours the gardens of Peterhof.

FYI...I asked about changing from the Intensive tour to Moderate tour of St. Petersburg, and I was told that the Moderate tour is a Private tour only (as opposed to a group tour). So the price for the Moderate tour is $376US pp assuming 4 people...quite a bit higher than I had expected.