Roaring twenties party

Do they have the Roaring Twenties event on Harmony? We enjoyed it last year on Oasis.

Maybe this link will work tomorrow, I think it's not working because of Saturday night maintenance:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=cruiseDetails&packageCode=VY07W019&date=&selectedCurrencyCode=&ProductCode=PROHOTHER&DestinationCode=

We did it on Oasis in March 2015 and it was great fun.

Most everybody dressed up, some more than others. We had planned to do it three weeks ago on Allure, but read poor reviews about the lack of energy from the hosts.

That was very much not the case on the Oasis as she was very high energy and made the event lots of fun.

We have reservations for our Dec. 18 Oasis cruise. Don't have 20's clothing but will do best we can. Hope we get the lively hostess/host. Need to hit the dollar store to see if they have any headbands.

Trying to take just 1 suitcase for the 2 of us this cruise so won't be packing any costumes.

We have reservations for our Dec. 18 Oasis cruise. Don't have 20's clothing but will do best we can. Hope we get the lively hostess/host. Need to hit the dollar store to see if they have any headbands.

Trying to take just 1 suitcase for the 2 of us this cruise so won't be packing any costumes.

Don't know your budget, but I found a great flapper dress for $30 on Amazon! Found DH a fedora at JCP $19 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've done it twice on Oasis, once on Allure. Our first two were great. The one last month was horrible.

The first two, the staff was involved, having fun, there were drinks, dance lessons, games, costume contests. The band played the entire 2 hours.

This trip, there was 30 minutes of music during which time there was one dance lesson and a horse race. Then the band and staff took nearly a 45 minute break for "photo op" - a chair pulled to the middle of the dance floor. Saw the bar server one time in two hours. After the break the staff introduced themselves with their real names and job titles and the party was over. Waste of time getting ready, waste of money on tickets and costumes.

I hate complaining, but it had always been fun and this was a total let down. We are booked for March and our group wanted to do it but after October I doubt we will.

Sent from my iPhone using ForumsIMG_1479700958.660217.jpg.a1eb409d825b68ff0f3c27ada1dd85ab.jpg

Edited by Ery

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking on my Oasis 3/26/17 cruise and can find nowhere to book/reserve this on the "cruise planner".

Any help or direction will be appreciated

One might think it would be under dining but I have found it via the cruise planner but under "entertainment", so you might look there, if you haven't already!;)