Forward cabin on Valor

LSmith82463

My son and I are booked in room 2208 on the Valor on 12/28/16. This is almost at the front of the ship from the deck plans. I think it is an upper/lower or I hope it is as my son loved sleeping on the upper berth on our last cruise. Any pros/cons about noise or movement of the ship? I think this is the lowest deck we've sailed and have been mid ship or rear on other cruises. Any advice appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had 1207 on the Valor a few years ago and it was fine. We had a single bed and the sofa makes up into a single bed although it was called an upper/lower. There seemed to be a lot of floor space. We did notice the noise from the anchor but that was only on port days and we were up already. If the weather is rough you will notice a bit more motion but it didn't bother my husband.....nothing bothers me.

The best part of this location is that when you return from a day ashore and everyone is waiting for the elevator you CAN just do the stairs and your cabin is right there!

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I just sailed on the Valor in November. We were in 2208. I really liked it. Seas were calm and we rarely felt much motion. It is not an upper/lower. It has two twins. One is supposedly a convertible sofa but the beds were made up when we got to the cabin. There is good space for a Cat 1A. I wouldn't hesitate to book the same cabin again.

My son and I just sailed on the Valor in November. We were in 2208. I really liked it. Seas were calm and we rarely felt much motion. It is not an upper/lower. It has two twins. One is supposedly a convertible sofa but the beds were made up when we got to the cabin. There is good space for a Cat 1A. I wouldn't hesitate to book the same cabin again.

Thanks! Very helpful!

Sent from my iPad using Forums