Junior suite question

breal6

I did a search and came up with conflicing answers. Do you get double credit if you're booked in a junior suite?

One person said in their post no ,but they had cruised three years ago and one said yes about one year ago. Does anyone that sailed recently know for sure.

Thank you for your help. I'm giving cruises to my daughters for Christmas and what a nice benefit if the first cruise out they get two credits:D

Crown and Anchor is the RCI loyalty club that you can sign up for (it's not automatic) after you have completed your first RCI cruise. All cruises count toward your C&A level, including your first one. The higher your level, the better the perks.

It's like this:

Any cruise = 1 point

Any JS and above = 1 extra point

Any single cruise 12 night or longer = 1 extra point

For a maximum of 3 points on any given cruise, which would be a 12 night or longer in a JS or above.

C&A levels are Gold (1-4 points); Platinum (5-9 points); Diamon (10-23 points, I think); Diamond Plus (over 24 points).

beachchick

Hm, I've always wondered about the change in status. Does it change from Gold to Platinum when you have 5 points or when you have 6. People have written that they've been moved to Platinum as soon as they have 5 points, so that's where my confusion lies.

beachchick

beachchick.. it moves after the cruise is completed

after your 5th cruise you become platinum

after your 10th cruise you become diamond

as soon as you complete the 24th cruise you become diamond plus.

now i'm working on diamond plus plus. i need to book 14 more cruises to get there, lol. 26 completed and 9 booked.

Thank you (sincerely). I have never been able to keep it straight in my mind. Obviously, we're still Gold (but Platinum one of these days, and then on to Diamond). We don't do cruises (or RCI only for that matter--I know, shocking isn't it?) as our only trips, so it's taking us some time to move up.

beachchick

Archived