Mexican Riviera on Grand Princess for 10 Days with 7 Month Old

CaliPhil

My Wife and I are both seasoned Princess cruisers but will be cruising for the first time with our first child, our son who will be 7 months old for our Grand Princess 10 Day Mexican Riviera New Years Eve cruise. We'd love any advice for cruising Princess with him.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Princess is great with babies. If you arrange ahead of time, they will have baby food/cereal on board for you. One of my girls was still crawling on our first cruise and she loved spending time in the kids club (they allow under-3s to visit with a parent) where there was a padded area with lots of toys and other kids to amuse her. After the first night, your son's high chair will be set up at dinner before you get there. I suggest eating all your meals in the dining room where you will all be taken care of, rather than trying to juggle the buffet (not relaxing). A good stroller will be your best friend. I did a lot of walking around the ship, sitting in lounges, etc with my girls sleeping in the stroller. You just don't want one wider than a wheelchair (no jogger-type strollers) so you don't have a problem with narrow aisles.

Have a great time!

Best,

Mia

Thank You Mia. We are excited but nervous at the same time. We've splurged and booked a suite so that we have more room and the balcony. We're not sure what we should bring with us. We ordered a little blow up pool for the balcony since he wont really be able to go in the pools on deck. For dinner, we've requested early dinner so should be ok and do plan on eating in the dining room.