CPAP machine

must2cruz

Here is the link to the form you need to fill out. It takes a minute to fill out and they reply within a day advising an extension cord and gallon of distilled water will be in your room upon arrival. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guest/SpecialNeeds.do

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Forums mobile app

Edited by NeedToCruise911

Thank you InTheWASide and clarea for the quick replies regarding extension cord for cpap.

As my Liberty cruise isn't until Sep 2017 and I have a different cruise scheduled in <2 months, I haven't done all my Liberty homework yet...but obviously I'm reading the board to learn a few things! I will get around to reviewing the cruise contract to make sure I don't try to bring things on this line that are prohibited even if I can carry them aboard on other lines.

Again: thank you!

of course :)

One other thing I thought of is IF you brought one and it was in good shape with no surge protectors which is usually the biggest concern, assume they will confiscate BUT if they happen to be out of extension cords you can tell them "okay, YOU are out. I brought one. Good shape. No surge protection. Go grab it from the "naughty room" and let me use it. Problem solved" :)

I have sailed numerous times with a CPAP. I always bring my own extension cord (never an issue but I have made some interesting twists and turns with it so as not to trip). For the cruise, I use bottled water but would not recommend it (I use distilled at home).