ncl getaway Baltic Cruise

PattiHere

Yes, we were on the Star in the Baltics and people left their children behind. My signature line has some suggestions for kid friendly excursions on this cruise - my son was younger (3.5) but really loved all the ports. Please note that the star is a much older ship, so the experiences for children might be different (there isn't a huge amount of child friendly amenities on the star, so they got crowded when the kids club was closed. Someone on this forum or the family forum who has sailed on the getaway could give you a better idea of what it will probably be like).

Edited by kitkat343

Yes, we were on the Star in the Baltics and people left their children behind. My signature line has some suggestions for kid friendly excursions on this cruise - my son was younger (3.5) but really loved all the ports. Please note that the star is a much older ship, so the experiences for children might be different (there isn't a huge amount of child friendly amenities on the star, so they got crowded when the kids club was closed. Someone on this forum or the family forum who has sailed on the getaway could give you a better idea of what it will probably be like).

thank you for your reply and suggestion! I will pass it on to my daughter.

Yes, children can stay onboard while in port, there is a fee and if the child has self check out privileges which I believe is allowed at age 10 then he could leave the club on his own, the self check out doesn't change if in port or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk