Visiting Turtle Farm in April vs. Nativeway Watersports Tour with kids

jdkbrim

We will be stopping in Grand Cayman on April 11th. My original plan was to take the kids to the Turtle Farm as it's the cheapest option and I really enjoyed holding the turtles when I went a few years ago. However, with my research I'm thinking that April is too early to get to hold the baby turtles. Can anyone confirm this? My back-up plan is to go on the Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens, Star Fish Point tour with Nativeway Watersports. My kids (ages 10, 14, 16) can swim fine but have never been snorkeling and there is no way to practice snorkeling between now and the cruise. Can anyone give me feedback on this tour with inexperienced snorkelers? I know ocean conditions can vary...just wondering if the waves in general would make it too difficult for my kids.

I did the native way tour years ago. I never snorkeled before. I'm not a great swimer so found it very tiring but I'm also out of shape lol.... Great chance though even to get in for a few minutes and enjoy it. Amazingly clear. The sti g rays and sea stars are awesome stops too.

Sent from my BlackBerry Dtek50