Question For Someone Just Back From the Sapphire

atdahop

Hi,

Just Curious...........Do they keep the public rooms and dining rooms very cold on the Sapphire. Also how are the cabins? I ask because last year we were on RCCL Vision in December and we were always cold on the ship.

Thankks,|

Carole

I just returned Saturday as well. The dining rooms were always very comfortable. I'm always chilly in airconditioned rooms so I try to dress according to that. One formal night I did have on a sleevless top and was still comfortable. After dinner, at the shows, I usually took a light sweater with me in case I got chilled. I thought the Princess theater was always too chilly for my pleasure. The lounges were always fine. I was always cold in my stateroom but that was because my husband kept the controls turned to the lowest they could go! (this was an ongoing war with us). My daughter's room was very toasty as they kept theirs on high. (always a war with their dad when he stepped into their room!). But, you do have control in your room where you'd like your temp set at.

enjoy!

Archived