UK Reviews of the Week by ukcruise100, simon4059, and Adrian G

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Emerald Princess Food glorious food by ukcruise100 The food was very good on the previous cruises, but on this one it had further improved, with better preparation, quality and service. This was not only in the main restaurants, but also in the Horizon self service restaurant, where there was always a good selection available and we had some really excellent pies and meat dishes, as well as the pasta. Our cabin was kept spotlessly clean by our cabin steward, Christian. There was an issue with the air conditioning, which was unable to cope with the tropical heat. Although many promises were made to rectify it, none were honoured, but this was not Christian’s fault. After a week the outside temperature lowered and it was no longer an issue. Continue reading...Food glorious food

Serenade of the Seas Better than Expected on Serenade by simon4059 Overall we enjoyed our time on the Serenade, we met some lovely people and had a brilliant time, although we would certainly book on the Serenade again we have chosen independence of the seas (freedom class) for our cruise next year mainly due to more free restaurant choice and hopefully better evening entertainment. Continue reading... Better than Expected on Serenade

Britannia No complaints...But I think the ship is too big. by Adrian G Britannia is a new ship-it was launched in 2015. The fixtures/fittings were comparable to other cruise ships I have travelled on-not my taste, but not too garish. I had a single cabin (with a considerable saving on my last cruise). This was an inside. The cabin wasn't too small but not too big. After all, you're only sleeping there anyway. The bed was of generous proportions-far bigger than a "normal" single bed. plenty of storage and wardrobe space with a loo, shower and basin with a large mirror. Not bad for a single cabin! Continue reading... No complaints...But I think the ship is too big.

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by CC Help Michell