Just back from triumph

gfsmith

Ok so we had a greatttt time but here are just a few things i noticed. The dining room menu has went downhill a bit. Although we did try alot of new things it was still a hit or miss we often left hardly touching our food, I have been on several Carnival cruises and this food wise was the worse. The cleaning staff in the lido dining area needs some serious help, we were always cleaning tables they just felt really grungy didn't matter if it was busy or the middle of the night they were really dirty.

On the good side high 5 to the fun crew they were amazing. Room steward was perfect and lots of going ons to keep us busy during the day. Always something to do and a very enthusiastic staff to do it with you. Shows this time were just not my style as we went to all of them and wasn't a hit with either of us. Comedy was definetly a hit on this cruise Al Romas was a hoot and a half, love him.

Got the tervis tumbler for platnium gift. Over all we had a fabulous time.I will try to answer any questions.

Ok so we had a greatttt time but here are just a few things i noticed. The dining room menu has went downhill a bit. Although we did try alot of new things it was still a hit or miss we often left hardly touching our food, I have been on several Carnival cruises and this food wise was the worse. The cleaning staff in the lido dining area needs some serious help, we were always cleaning tables they just felt really grungy didn't matter if it was busy or the middle of the night they were really dirty.

On the good side high 5 to the fun crew they were amazing. Room steward was perfect and lots of going ons to keep us busy during the day. Always something to do and a very enthusiastic staff to do it with you. Shows this time were just not my style as we went to all of them and wasn't a hit with either of us. Comedy was definetly a hit on this cruise Al Romas was a hoot and a half, love him.

Got the tervis tumbler for platnium gift. Over all we had a fabulous time.I will try to answer any questions.

Off hand if you remember food wise- What was a hit? And what was a miss? Sounds like your vacation was fun. We sail soon and are looking forward to it.

Off hand if you remember food wise- What was a hit? And what was a miss? Sounds like your vacation was fun. We sail soon and are looking forward to it.

Was on the Triumph in October...the spaghetti carbonara in the MDR was amazing!

We were on the same cruise.

I will say anytime we went to lido for snacks, coffee,etc the service was not there. You sat at the cleanest dirty table.

We did eat in the dining room every night but last night. For us the food was good. I believe it is because last cruise we did not eat in dining room, so we found this cruise good. The pork chop with carmilized onion was good. On the appetizer menu the bean quesadilla was good. Then towards the end of cruise was the shrimp quesadilla and it was really good.(app menu) I noticed the people eating e prime rib and it didn't look too good.

This was one of the few cruises where getting on or off the ship wasn't a zoo.

We had an awesome person running the show for diamond, platinum ,suites and faster to fun in the London dinning room. She kept the room divided and let diamond off first and once they cleared the ship she called platinum . What happened after that I don't know, I just know in the past 1/4 the ship slipped in and got off in the first call.

We stayed right on time for everything.well a bit late leaving Cozumel because about 6 people felt the 8-5 time there wasn't enough and stretched the day a bit.

Oh yes, we did self carry off (platinum h and was walking off ship at 7:15 and in car by 7:30

Well now I sit back and wait 4 months for another cruise.lol

We're going on our first cruise and doing a b2b on the Triumph. I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

How was the pool water this time of year?

What was the weather like in the Caribbean? Was it stuffy?

TIA.

We didn't do the pool but I will tell you leaving New Orleans it was like ice water. We stayed outdoors and watched the movie and it was so cold. Once we got way out at sea the next day the pool stayed full.

It was nice in Cozumel and progresso. Cool no but very bareable. You didn't return to the ship soaked in sweat.

This is our favorite time of year to cruise because it can get so hot in Mexico. It was warmer in progresso.

We didn't do the pool but I will tell you leaving New Orleans it was like ice water. We stayed outdoors and watched the movie and it was so cold. Once we got way out at sea the next day the pool stayed full.

It was nice in Cozumel and progresso. Cool no but very bareable. You didn't return to the ship soaked in sweat.

This is our favorite time of year to cruise because it can get so hot in Mexico. It was warmer in progresso.

Thank you! I was hoping it wouldn't be sauna like. I've been in the Keys in the winter and it was very nice but wasn't sure how it would be that much further south.

We're going on our first cruise and doing a b2b on the Triumph. I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

How was the pool water this time of year?

What was the weather like in the Caribbean? Was it stuffy?

TIA.

We are doing our first b2b on the triumph 1-7-2017 and 1-12-2017. we will be driving to the port and I wonder if you pay for parking for both cruises up front or if you have to repark between cruises. we have sailed out of new orleans several times and you pay parking before cruise.

We are doing our first b2b on the triumph 1-7-2017 and 1-12-2017. we will be driving to the port and I wonder if you pay for parking for both cruises up front or if you have to repark between cruises. we have sailed out of new orleans several times and you pay parking before cruise.

That's good to know about the parking. I should be back in time to post and let you know how it went. I would guess you'd pay for the second leg when you leave unless they know about the both. Do you just tell them how long you'll be there? If so my guess would be both. We're not planning on moving the car.

That's good to know about the parking. I should be back in time to post and let you know how it went. I would guess you'd pay for the second leg when you leave unless they know about the both. Do you just tell them how long you'll be there? If so my guess would be both. We're not planning on moving the car.

Another question, do you have to pay for parking with cash or can you use a CC?