Christmas Carol Concert: Cruisers Get Ready to Sing!

yellowhat

I am sitting at home listening to Christmas Carols...

Don't know what's happening this December..so I wanted to give a heads-up to December sailers..this could happen to you!

Sailed last December on the Equinox and I signed up for the Christmas Carol Concert..remembering back to childhood..Key of C & D..

Exciting, fun and once-in-a-life time event!

Orchestrated by the Senior Music Director, accompanied by Manie on his organ..lots of fun..lots of rehearsals...challenging and exciting.

We filled the Stair Case top to bottom in the Grand Foyer and we sang our hearts out.

p.s. Wardrobe? Red tops please and big smiles

The Music Director treated us like we were 'Pro-Singers'! He had no mercy or patience with dear Mannie.

He was a little softer on us...we were the paying choir for his Concert!!

We (the choir) did rebel and asked that Mannie be treated gently..Mannie had to sight-read these very serious music scores..dim light..

The fun part was meeting and listening to the voices from around the world (actually it was Upper USA states!).

It was neat to experience the power of a professional musical director..

Lots of fun!

The Music Director treated us like we were 'Pro-Singers'! He had no mercy or patience with dear Mannie.

He was a little softer on us...we were the paying choir for his Concert!!

We (the choir) did rebel and asked that Mannie be treated gently..Mannie had to sight-read these very serious music scores..dim light..

The fun part was meeting and listening to the voices from around the world (actually it was Upper USA states!).

It was neat to experience the power of a professional musical director..

Lots of fun!

Reminds me of our Panama Canal cruise on Princess. There was an obscure little announcement of a "choir". We practiced every sea day, probably 20 of us, mostly women, from around the world. Last night at sea we gave a concert in the main atrium. It was the most fun I have ever had at sea.