Just off The Breeze today

Crusin Hogs

Seen a few changes

No Karaoke , No Legend's show , New show in the Main theater last night on the ship is called Country Roads , They said The Vista and The Breeze are the only 2 ships this show is on .. Did the behind the Fun Tour , The singers in the show do , do the singing , not canned music ..

Fewer announcement's over all ....

I did a behind the scenes tour on the Fantasy last year and they told us that sometimes the singers aren't feeling well so they have a recorded track they can use. To be honest, I always think they are lip syncing up there but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did a behind the scenes tour on the Fantasy last year and they told us that sometimes the singers aren't feeling well so they have a recorded track they can use. To be honest, I always think they are lip syncing up there but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are voices on the recorded track, but when the singers are singing, they sing over those voices. But just in case they can't sing, even if just for one line, those voices on the track are there to back them up. This is something that is being done quite regularly with mainstream, big-name singers as well. There are a few that don't, Miley Cyrus for one. Classical singers, which is my favorite style, also will not do that. But it is common with mainstream pop. One singer on SNL got caught many years back, as the wrong voice track got played at the start of the song. I was disappointed to see cruising going this route. The old shows had some recorded voices & some canned music as well, but it was synced with the real musicians, and the 2 singers did really sing. With Playlist Productions, I imagine that they do usually sing, which would validate what the OP was told, but they have the option to lip sync.

OP, thanks for your report. I'm surprised that there's no karaoke. 2 years away from cruising for me, things sure have changed.

We saw it in October and really liked it. We don't usually go to the shows but was walking by and heard the music, peeped in, and couldn't leave. Looking forward to seeing it again soon...

I guess I will have to check it out.

Seen a few changes

No Karaoke , No Legend's show , New show in the Main theater last night on the ship is called Country Roads , They said The Vista and The Breeze are the only 2 ships this show is on .. Did the behind the Fun Tour , The singers in the show do , do the singing , not canned music ..

Fewer announcement's over all ....

I wish all the ships would cut out some of the announcements.