New Year's Eve

Xara27

We're sailing on our first cruise on the Glory on New Year's Eve. Wondering what carnival has in store in terms of celebrations? And if there will be steakhouse selections in the MDR that evening? I would like to have steak and lobster tail 😊

We're sailing on our first cruise on the Glory on New Year's Eve. Wondering what carnival has in store in terms of celebrations? And if there will be steakhouse selections in the MDR that evening? I would like to have steak and lobster tail 😊

I did YouTube searches to get a good idea of what it'll be like for our upcoming NYE cruise. The best way to describe Lido at midnight seems to be Times Square in the ocean. They also do a balloon drop in the atrium, which may or may not be at a separate time.

I've cruised over NYE the past 2 years, and will be doing so again this year. It's one big party on board, balloon drop prior to midnight in the atrium, party favors and free champagne being served, and up on Lido is a big countdown party. One of the best days of the year to be aboard a ship, enjoy!