Select 2017 Europe sailings 50% of 2nd passenger

sjmoss

Another update....I got my confirmation email early this morning...since this may be from an overseas office, it must just take longer.

I also can't make payments online, I would have to mail it in to Miami office or I suppose I can make an over the phone payment.

This offer seemed too good to be true, so I was concerned but now that I have a conf. email I'm good to go.

The price is outstanding, I've been pricing Baltic sea cruises for a while now and I don't think I can get this fare on any other line.

The only negative is that it will be an October cruise...so we may not be able to take advantage of the waterpark but this cruise is about the ports anyway.

When can I buy spa passes? It's not open for booking yet.

The spa passes will be available closer to sail date. I think it's 90 days prior. It will show up in your my NCL as available to book today right around the same time as speciality dining.

I'm pretty sure the office booked through is NCL Miami- just a different offer that was given to Asia market and not USA market. When I look at cc charge details it shows NCL Miami with NCL Miami address. Only the cc charge header says NCL Asia USD Miami. My confirmation email and amenities invoice emails came through at time of booking but I did the actual booking over the phone with my NCL pcc after I made the booking hold online with link above.

My NCL payments tab is also now missing on my account.

Wow so it does seem to work in the USA...I am wondering though about how you said that you can't make any online payments for your cruise? So will you have to make all of your payments by phone only? And also, since your deposit was processed by NCL Asia, was there a foreign transaction fee on the charge? (unless you used a cc that doesn't have that)

My CC is a travel one, does not charge for foreign fees.

I guess I will make my final payment by phone.

I've spent most of my morning looking at air fares..lol...too soon to book, going to wait till they come down some....so far, for a South Florida airport, the best rates are coming from Air Canada.

The spa passes will be available closer to sail date. I think it's 90 days prior. It will show up in your my NCL as available to book today right around the same time as speciality dining.

I'm pretty sure the office booked through is NCL Miami- just a different offer that was given to Asia market and not USA market. When I look at cc charge details it shows NCL Miami with NCL Miami address. Only the cc charge header says NCL Asia USD Miami. My confirmation email and amenities invoice emails came through at time of booking but I did the actual booking over the phone with my NCL pcc after I made the booking hold online with link above.

My NCL payments tab is also now missing on my account.

Ok, good to know...when is your trip? The spa and excursions take priority over specialty dining for me....I'll probably just try the sushi restaurant. My DD is a picky eater so it doesn't pay for me to splurge for specialty dining.

We are also not big drinkers and this will be the 3rd cruise for 2017, second to Europe, so I need to watch my spending.

Ok, good to know...when is your trip? The spa and excursions take priority over specialty dining for me....I'll probably just try the sushi restaurant. My DD is a picky eater so it doesn't pay for me to splurge for specialty dining.

We are also not big drinkers and this will be the 3rd cruise for 2017, second to Europe, so I need to watch my spending.

We're on the Jade. I chickened out on booking a mega ship and went with the Jade two week in September. In pricing out the lower rooms - it's not much of a savings if someone had previously paid much less for their room. Prices on our sailing have gone up so many are probably better off with their old booking and perks. But for those booking now or for someone wanting a suite it's a darn good deal if you don't care about the perks. if that cruise price tracking site is accurate, I still ended up paying a little more for a Haven suite than lowest it was ever priced and we don't have any perks but for someone like me who isn't going to get much value in the ubp it was a great deal. Enjoy the getaway!

We passed on a Med cruise for 2017 in favor of a 14 day land based Italy and France trip

Just bought the airfare for next July....and paid dirt cheap NYC to Paris. Naples to NYC

I know my airfare prices and I paid mid January prices for a mid July flight!!! Nice

Fwiw we are skipping the cruise for 2 reasons...

1. Been there done that and not ready to do the Baltic quite yet

2. I don't care for Ncl's new cancellation policy

As it stands now all I've put out is airfare

I've booked free cancellation hotels with no payment required until check in

I'll pay our pre booked transfers in euro at time of service

Etc etc. you get the idea....nothing prepaid but airfare

Bought our travel policy 48 hours after booking airfare and upped it enough to cover certain additional expenses I know I MUST prepay like our $65 Paris to Rome air

In the future when we cruise again I'll just wait for a last minute deal as Ncl's new cancellation policy has made it too risky at the moment for us (some illness in the family) so not risking it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships