Back to back cruise/flights?

lucidab17saa

I want to do 2 cruises back to back next December on P&O Britannia to the Caribbean. My question is, the only option they have is a flight/cruise for both, 2 x 14 night cruises, as both cruises include a total of 4 flights and I will only require 2 flights, do you get a discount?

When I enquired last year about doing this (I had booked the 14 night and wanted to add the previous 7 night cruise) I couldn t get the 10% discount because I had booked the Early Saver Fare(which I can understand) but was a bit annoyed that I wouldn t get even a slight discount on 2 instead of 4 flights. However the cruise I had originally wanted (the 20 night one combining the 2 cruises) came on sale again and I transferred to that and even paying the £100 admin fee it still worked out cheaper than booking the 2 cruises separately with the 10% saving.

P. S.

I was told the reason for no discount on the flights was because P and O charter the plane so if there are 2 empty seats P and O still pay the same.

Fair point, but it hardly encourages people to extend. I work, but I've known some retired people to be offered and extra two weeks whilst they are on the cruise, but with very little reduction in price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk