Hawaii cruise

crusingabuela41

Yes. 6 cruises a year or so from Long Beach, Honolulu, and Vancouver BC as well as to/from Sydney, Australia on annual repositioning cruises. You can find the cruises from the US and Canada using filters on Carnival.com or by calling a travel agent or Carnival.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Forums mobile app

Does Carnival ever go to Oahu? I was searching for a Hawaiian cruise and I would like to see Pearl Harbor in Oahu. I know that other cruise lines go there but I was wondering if anyone knows if Carnival EVER go there. Thanks

Every Hawaii cruise I have seen stops in Honolulu. Pearl Harbor is not 15 minutes NW of downtown Honolulu.

Does Carnival ever go to Oahu? I was searching for a Hawaiian cruise and I would like to see Pearl Harbor in Oahu. I know that other cruise lines go there but I was wondering if anyone knows if Carnival EVER go there. Thanks

Yes they do. But if you are thinking about going to Pearl Harbor and visiting the Arizona Memorial be sure to book an excursion well in advance. It is a popular tourist site and the boats going to the memorial are always full. We got there one morning at opening and no transportation was available for hours. Do your homework.

In May we did a Repo Cruise from Honolulu (coming from Sydney) to Vancouver. We were able to stay on the ship overnight in Honolulu and they had excursions planned. We did go a few days early and did our own thing with Pearl Harbour which allowed us to see more and a luau (sp?). I imagine they did the same thing back in October. We stopped in 5 others islands/ports in Hawaii before heading north to Vancouver.

Edited by nednrom

Yes they do. But if you are thinking about going to Pearl Harbor and visiting the Arizona Memorial be sure to book an excursion well in advance. It is a popular tourist site and the boats going to the memorial are always full. We got there one morning at opening and no transportation was available for hours. Do your homework.

We went on a Celebrity cruise and booked Pearl Harbor thru the cruise line. It was called a city tour and we visited the memorial and the Punch Bowl (military cemetery) among other sites It was only about $50 pp, 4 hours

Yes. 6 cruises a year or so from Long Beach, Honolulu, and Vancouver BC as well as to/from Sydney, Australia on annual repositioning cruises. You can find the cruises from the US and Canada using filters on Carnival.com or by calling a travel agent or Carnival.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Forums mobile app

Long Beach is labeled as Los Angeles on carnival.com.