Europe cruises

txclctr

Lol! I got roundtrip newark to venice for $572 with a short 45 min stop in zurich. I missed out of the direct $500 flights because I kept rubbing my eyes in disbelief. Same here enough of a saving to upgrade to I guess comparable haven suite in the Star for myself and my 2 daughters. Hope they love and appreciate it!

You will stay in the International part of the airport, as you are arriving into an International terminal and departing from an International terminal , so no going through customs. But still 45 min is a bit too tight ( for me anyway) All it would take is for your fight be a few minutes late arriving in Zurich and you miss your connecting flight to Venice. I would see if it could be changed, just for your peace of mind.

I hate to sound stupid but what site are you on to find the great deals? I check Expedia, Travelocity and some other sites. All I know is the price seems to go higher for the non-stop fares. Thank you for your replies.

I use google to find the flights I'd be willing to take and then have them alert me when price drops. I agree with the Tuesday theory. 11am seems to be a good time to check. Be prepared to grab them when they're offered because first time around they disappeared during my booking process. I think I stared at the screen in disbelief a minute too long. When the fares go out, travel sites like Condé Nast send out blasts too so they get snapped up pretty quick. Didn't read it but delta just sent me an email about a sale. The airlines you have sending emails also send notifications when they offer the sales.