Water with Cheers...

tw67

Since I feel the need to over plan every aspect of my vacation, I was thinking about water. Typically I order a case of water for our room. Now that CHEERS includes bottles of water, is it worth doing that? I would think that as long as I remember to get water often enough, I would keep some in my room. I might still get a case for the room my teenagers are in, just so they remember to keep hydrated, for when my nagging isn't enough....

Thank you for any thoughts...

Since I feel the need to over plan every aspect of my vacation, I was thinking about water. Typically I order a case of water for our room. Now that CHEERS includes bottles of water, is it worth doing that? I would think that as long as I remember to get water often enough, I would keep some in my room. I might still get a case for the room my teenagers are in, just so they remember to keep hydrated, for when my nagging isn't enough....

I ordered one case to be sure I always have some. I know there will be those times I forget to get one before returning to our cabin.

We ordered a case on our last cruise and had Cheers so had plenty of water with that. I'm not ordering the case for our next cruise.

We didn't have any kids with us though. I probably would if we did.

Edited by bjd2
added info

Do you mind if I ask - are you worried about water quality from the tap? Haven't come across a cruise ship yet that I needed to pay for water... with no offence intended, why would you pay for water?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you mind if I ask - are you worried about water quality from the tap? Haven't come across a cruise ship yet that I needed to pay for water... with no offence intended, why would you pay for water?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Water bottles are just easier to carry places. I have a heightened sense of taste, and if the tap water has any taste at all it will bother me. I also don't want to deal with a portable cup to carry, wash, etc..I need to keep hydrated and if I have a water bottle I will drink.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Forums mobile app

We got four 1.5 liter bottles of water in our room a couple of weeks ago. 2 people. 2 for being red and 2 for booking a suite. that is a huge bottle! I would think the 16 oz ones you get from the bars with cheers and then the ones you get in the room should be good. If you are at least a red card.

I ordered a drink and a water, didn't drink the water, and then put a couple bottles in my tote to take back to the room as well.

Good luck and have fun!