**Carnival Vista out of MIA** Check in**

Dalton51

That's a good question! I'll do what I can to keep her in Ship shape for you :). I'll be in a Havana Aft Balcony so I'm pretty excited. I usually don't splurge on my cruises, but there are a bunch of us going and I have a cabin mate this time. We had an OV booked, then a few weeks ago, this one popped up and we couldn't resist. I am looking forward to relaxing in the Havana area during the day.

My cruising buddies will also be in a Havana balcony(patio) cabin. I have a Havana Inside (moved up from PT cabin after my friends decided to splurge for the balcony/patio), the cheapest way to stay in the Havana Club. :D

Edited by Computer Nerd

My cruising buddies will also be in a Havana balcony(patio) cabin. I have a Havana Inside (moved up from PT cabin after my friends decided to splurge for the balcony/patio), the cheapest way to stay in the Havana Club. :D

I would have actually preferred a Havana Inside, but there weren't any available and I am extremely picky about hearing noise at night. People have reported that you can hear the music through the walls until about 1AM. I'm not a party animal and usually go to bed early so I would be very cranky during the day if I didn't sleep :eek:.

There weren't any Havana Cabanas either although one did come up a few days after we snagged the aft balcony, but we're going to stay put. I think I'll like the aft view and not having to worry about people seeing into my cabin when the drapes are open. I can't wait to check out the whole Havana area!

One of my friends has a PT :).

Is it the earliest you check in, the earlier the time to get on the ship?

The earlier your check in time, the earlier you will be allowed in the building, and the lower your group number is. However, just because someone has an 11AM time doesn't mean they will be boarding right away. There may be a wait before they start letting people on the ship. However, if you have a 2PM check in time, then boarding will have already started. So after you check in, you should be able to go right on.

I didnt know this. I sail this Sat and I didnt do my print out and check in until 2 days ago. No wonder mine is at 1:30pm. I will add this to my reminders next time.

Now you know. Just make sure you don't arrive at the port before 1:30PM unless you want to wait outside in the elements in a long line with all the other early arrivals.