Finally Upgraded Victory 1/1/06

cakolb

Congrats!

We found that the upgrade fairy paid a visit to us today as well! Booked 6A oceanview guarantee, and found that we were assigned to 8C balcony on the Verandah deck! whooooo-hooooo!

See you on New Year's Day on the Victory!!!

Laura

I am on the Victory 2 weeks after you. My family has 2 guaranteed rooms. An upgrade would be nice, but I can be happy with a 4a, but an upgrade would be nice. Did I mention that an upgrade would be nice?:D But now that I know you have your rooms, I can wait another 2 weeks and begin to check daily. Gosh, I cannot wait!!!!!

Congrats!

We found that the upgrade fairy paid a visit to us today as well! Booked 6A oceanview guarantee, and found that we were assigned to 8C balcony on the Verandah deck! whooooo-hooooo!

See you on New Year's Day on the Victory!!!

Laura

Way to go!! Now that we have an "actual" room number, we are even more excited to sail. Our first cruise - couldn't think of better way to celebrate the New Year. Counting down the days!!

Don't get too attached to that cabin. Things change a lot the last two weeks prior to sailing. If you booked a guarantee, you could be changed many times before actual sail date.

Several years ago we booked a guarantee oceanview.....got a cabin assignment....ordered some goodies to be delivered to cabin....and lo and behold, cabin was changed four times before we sailed and we ended up in the class we guaranteed. FYI (goodies we ordered went to original stated cabin and we played hell getting the items replaced/or a refund). The fairy giveth and she could taketh away just as fast. Keep checking!!!

Archived