Great experience with Captains Club call line. Stephanie has her act together!

A Sixth?

Yup

Forgot my wife's Captains Club log in stuff and a call to "Stephanie" at the captains Club fixed everything.

She needed to go to IT but they'd gone for the day, but she called me back a day or two later and all was well.

After all the posts on how stuff goes wrong calling in I thought it be nice to post a good experience.

Should I add a $$$$ tip somehow.... :eek::p:rolleyes::cool:

(I know, I added the last line.... let's just say that "The Devil made me do it.") :p

Edited by A Sixth?

Yup

Forgot my wife's Captains Club log in stuff and a call to "Stephanie" at the captains Club fixed everything.

She needed to go to IT but they'd gone for the day, but she called me back a day or two later and all was well.

After all the posts on how stuff goes wrong calling in I thought it be nice to post a good experience.

Should I add a $$$$ tip somehow.... :eek::p:rolleyes::cool:

(I know, I added the last line.... let's just say that "The Devil made me do it.") :p

Yes! Stephanie is a wonderful asset to Celebrity. She went above and beyond in helping me arrange an event on our June 2016 Baltic cruise.

Thanks for posting this, it allows me to piggyback on your kudos.

:)

I have had an interesting life... :) Really have and frankly haven't had too much ever happen to me on Celebrity on the neg side that has ever got my tinsel in a knot :p

6163790.jpg

Edited by A Sixth?

I do think that Celebrity, company-wide, knows that it is in the hospitality business. After not paying much attention to things in my early cruises, I have noted, since attaining the elite level, that we are treated very well, both on the ship and on the phone before sailing if I ever have a question or situation.