Reserving Entertainment on the Allure

martyap

This is our first experience on this class ship. We booked our MTD; we reserved a couple of specialty restaurants; took advantage of some Black Friday beverage and internet promos..........but we still cannot reserve entertainment. This is the prompt I always get when I go into my CP:

Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now.

Please try again onboard the ship.

Please try again onboard the ship.

Uh oh. It looks like you’re trying to reserve a product too far ahead or too close to your sail date. If you have several weeks to go, try reserving closer to your sail date. If you’re sailing soon, please try to reserve this product once you’re onboard.

My final payment is due January 2nd and the onboard entertainment was a main draw booking this cruise. We really do not want to board the ship and then have to risk not seeing the shows we wanted.

Any advice? Is this normal?

Thanks

Karen

Edited by martyap

I could not book any of the comedy or ice shows pre-boarding. I had only booked the aqua show before boarding, and that show was moved. That said, I had zero problems either booking any of the shows once we were on board, or getting in standing room only. The first two or three shows were all hard to get into, but everything after that was not.

I sent a message to RCI when I got the same message a couple of months ago, and they responded that entertainment bookings were available approx 90 days prior to your cruise. Our cruise is next month, and right around 90 days prior, we were able to map out and book the shows we wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums