Pacific Jewel - Room 6212?

emee_18

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in room 6212 on Pacific Jewel or know where I can see photos or find out bed configuration?

Cruising 9/1 and have just been allocated this room. Looks like close to lifts and restaurant which is a plus for us due to person I am supporting having reduced mobility.

Thanks

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in room 6212 on Pacific Jewel or know where I can see photos or find out bed configuration?

Cruising 9/1 and have just been allocated this room. Looks like close to lifts and restaurant which is a plus for us due to person I am supporting having reduced mobility.

Thanks

From an old cruise book, it appears to an twin bed room, so you can have 2 single beds or have them put together to make one, there are photos on P&O website.

deck-layout.jpg

Edited by 6666oz

This room only shows as a 2 person cabin so you should be fine. Even if the cabins have bunks then the top ones are pushed up against/into the wall if not being used. As in 2 people using a cabin for 3 or 4 people.

I know the cabins further forward on level 6 have the beds runing along the walls but on some decks the beds run across the room. I have stayed in 6131- 2 of us shared a 3 person cabin and the top bunk was always up out of the way. You wouldn't know it was there.

You'll be fine. Good position and a quiet deck.

I'm leaving on the Jewel on Thursday for the New Year trip and come back on 9 Jan which is when I think you join her. I could check for you but am not sure of the situation with the internet once away from shore.

Enjoy your trip - you will be fine.