Booking shows online

jg2256

We are going on the Epic on 11 Feb and I have been trying to make reservations for Priscilla and Burn the Floor. I can add them to the cart but cannot find a place where I can empty the cart and actually confirm the reservation. I have checked and the site does not show us with any reservations yet. I am sure I am missing something obvious but cannot figure it out so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Heya! Could you show us a screenshot maybe? Hard to imagine it when I can't see it. I booked my shows online fine.

Priscilla was amazing!!! So jealous, I want to see it again and again.

If you can't get it to work online don't worry, it'll be fine to book them on the first day :) I normally go to my room and do it on the TV.

We are going on the Epic on 11 Feb and I have been trying to make reservations for Priscilla and Burn the Floor. I can add them to the cart but cannot find a place where I can empty the cart and actually confirm the reservation. I have checked and the site does not show us with any reservations yet. I am sure I am missing something obvious but cannot figure it out so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Do not empty the cart. Click Pay Now to checkout. You will have your reservation and a zero charge.