Please help!! Online check in question!

Hi! So I am doing our check in online. It asks for my mobile number including my country code. I have no idea what they mean. I know the regional code is my area code but does anyone know what I would put for a US country code for my mobile phone?

Also I had a mini heart attack last night. We decided to wait until after the cruise to get my guy his passport due to him moving and it taking a while to sort through so many boxes looking for paperwork for it. He has a certified birth certificate from the vital statistics department in the city he was born in and it has the raised seal. It lists his name, city of birth, date of birth and both parents names and states. It's shorter than mine although we were born 12 years apart and different towns here have different certificates. I had read something on here that you would have issues getting on with short birth certificates but I've called twice and been assured twice that we will be fine. Anyone have experience with this? It's too late to get any replacement bc unfortunately.

Hi! So I am doing our check in online. It asks for my mobile number including my country code. I have no idea what they mean. I know the regional code is my area code but does anyone know what I would put for a US country code for my mobile phone?

Also I had a mini heart attack last night. We decided to wait until after the cruise to get my guy his passport due to him moving and it taking a while to sort through so many boxes looking for paperwork for it. He has a certified birth certificate from the vital statistics department in the city he was born in and it has the raised seal. It lists his name, city of birth, date of birth and both parents names and states. It's shorter than mine although we were born 12 years apart and different towns here have different certificates. I had read something on here that you would have issues getting on with short birth certificates but I've called twice and been assured twice that we will be fine. Anyone have experience with this? It's too late to get any replacement bc unfortunately.

If you have a certified BC from your local government, you should be fine.