Western Caribbean Shore Excursions

LibLively

We're booked on a Ft. Lauderdale-Ft. Lauderdale on Radisson in March and our stops are Santo Tomas, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel etc. Has anyone done this type of cruise with Radisson (as opposed to the St. Barts, Tortola, St. Martin etc. cruises)? There are several shore excursions listed that go to Mayan ruins..notably Tikal and Copan. Has anyone done these? They are both very long tours, so don't know if I'm up for both. If I had to choose, which should I take? I know it's going to be "hot", but how hot is hot? We did Iguazu Falls last February, and THAT was hot to me....92 degrees, 89% humidity. I wouldn't want to be on an eight hour tour that was going to be out in weather like that most of the time!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are not "beach people" as such, we prefer the "cultural experiences" more, so chime in if you have any great ideas for us!! Thanks.

Archived