Purchasing Multi Night Speciality Dining Packages onboard

Does anyone know if they continue to sell the multi night dining package on-board throughout the voyage?

I was able to get in on a BOGO on the cruise planner which requires you to dine on night one and two therefore i cant really buy a 4 - 5 night dining package online because it also requires you to dine on night 1 or 2.

Was wondering if on say Day 3, I might still be able to buy a 4 or 5 night dining package.

Thanks for the input.

We bought a 5 night and a BOGO last time around. When we did it, both had the wording "first dining must be booked night 1 or 2". So we dined nights 1 and 2 in specialty - one night telling them we had a BOGO and the other night we had a 5 night.

There MIGHT be some dining packages available once on board, but no guarantee...

We bought a 5 night and a BOGO last time around. When we did it, both had the wording "first dining must be booked night 1 or 2". So we dined nights 1 and 2 in specialty - one night telling them we had a BOGO and the other night we had a 5 night.

There MIGHT be some dining packages available once on board, but no guarantee...

I am surprised you were able to pull that off since the BOGO terms state this:

This offer requires dining on Days 1 and 2

You can make amendments or additional reservations on your first day onboard to guarantee preferred dining time and restaurants

The Multi day dining packages just say you must dine on day one or two but clearly there would be an overlap. Maybe their systems arent that sophisticated.

The BOGO NOW states it must be done nights 1 and 2, but when we booked in October for our oct/Nov, that was NOT the case. That is how we were "able" to do that.

Now, whether one could still "get around" that, I don't know.

What I DO know is that we have done 2 cruises where we booked specialty and they did NOT do our first reservation for us - so we plan to do specialty later this month and will book our nights once we get on board. We just haven't decided how many nights to purchase as we have the kids with us this time around...

The BOGO NOW states it must be done nights 1 and 2, but when we booked in October for our oct/Nov, that was NOT the case. That is how we were "able" to do that.

Now, whether one could still "get around" that, I don't know.

What I DO know is that we have done 2 cruises where we booked specialty and they did NOT do our first reservation for us - so we plan to do specialty later this month and will book our nights once we get on board. We just haven't decided how many nights to purchase as we have the kids with us this time around...

I have had the same experiences when i buy the multi night dining packages or BOGO prior to the cruise. They have NEVER actually booked me anywhere, ive always had to go and book what i want when i want it.