Dining Package Question

broadwaycam

Does anybody know if the dining package still includes unlimited appetizers and desserts? I have seen a few people say they were told it does not. I thought it did. I will be going on the Jade. I hope it still is unlimited appetizers and desserts.

Does anybody know if the dining package still includes unlimited appetizers and desserts? I have seen a few people say they were told it does not. I thought it did. I will be going on the Jade. I hope it still is unlimited appetizers and desserts.
Not sure if this is for all ships or even correct, but I was just on the Dawn a month ago and someone at another table in Cagney's asked and was told 3 appetizers, 1 entree and 2 sides, there was no mention of desserts.

There have only been sporadic reports of people being told that appetizers and desserts were limited, and in some cases these restrictions disappeared when people challenged them. The current practice is that appetizers and desserts are unlimited. But no one can guarantee that this will still be the case by the time you cruise.