Carnival Valor maiden voyage from Galveston- 12-17-16

toosaxykk

Happy New Year! Hubby and I took our two kids on the Carnival Valor a few weeks ago and I would LOVE to share our experience with y'all! This was the Valor maiden voyage out of Galveston and we REALLY liked the ship and the staff. In fact, it is now one of our favorite ships! There were some minor bumps along the way but overall it was a great cruise and experience.

I have published the day by day and complete review to our cruise blog as it is just easier for me! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will post a new day's entry every night! I REALLY enjoy cruisecritic and I have learned so much so I hope me sharing our experiences helps others!

Thanks for sharing, I've been looking forward to reading a review for Valor out of Galveston! We drove down to watch you depart, and stuck it out until well past dark! Here is a photo of Valor departing past the Galveston Seawall.08825e0955ffc02c37c4aa293bef95d8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by gannk

Thanks for sharing, I've been looking forward to reading a review for Valor out of Galveston! We drove down to watch you depart, and stuck it out until well past dark! Here is a photo of Valor departing last the Galveston Seawall.08825e0955ffc02c37c4aa293bef95d8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

I love the review but that blog site on my phone is not user friendly. If I click on a picture, when I go back it returns to the top of the page. Also somehow I keep going to different blogs without clicking any links.

Hmmm... never had that happen. I'm looking into it. So sorry but appreciate the heads up!

What a wonderful expression of the cruise in your writing! Thank you for sharing this as will be on the Valor on 1/14. We have taken our kids on three cruises and have one booked for May. They are now 19 and 17 and MUCH more expensive :eek:

What a wonderful expression of the cruise in your writing! Thank you for sharing this as will be on the Valor on 1/14. We have taken our kids on three cruises and have one booked for May. They are now 19 and 17 and MUCH more expensive :eek:

I bet... my kids are expensive now, I can only imagine! I just love cruising with family and sharing this type of experience! Thanks for following along!

This was one of our most favorite days of the cruise. The kids LOVED starfish island and I think it was an amazing excursion and island for families! The weather turned out to be perfect and we could not have been happier! Thanks for following along and all of the kind words. I LOVE blogging about our cruises and especially reading them down the road when I am CRAVING a cruise! Haha! :D

Here is the day 4 installment!

http://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2017/01/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-valor-belize.html