Drinks Menu Price List

LIMPIT

Traveling on TMOTS in March out of Singapore, first time with RCI, considering the drinks packages, has anyone a up to date price list for onboard drinks, beer, cocktails, wine, etc.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My drink package includes non-alcoholic frozen drinks. Anyone know if I order a strawberry daiquri and ask to put a shot of rum in it what the cost of the shot is? Someone here told me it's cheaper and I can save a lot by doing this with frozen drinks (daiquiris, margaritas, etc) by ordering the 'free one' and just asking them to add a shot and they only charge for the shot.

My drink package includes non-alcoholic frozen drinks. Anyone know if I order a strawberry daiquri and ask to put a shot of rum in it what the cost of the shot is? Someone here told me it's cheaper and I can save a lot by doing this with frozen drinks (daiquiris, margaritas, etc) by ordering the 'free one' and just asking them to add a shot and they only charge for the shot.

Would venture to say $7-$9 (plus 18% gratuity) a shot depending on rum or spirit in general.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

Would venture to say $7-$9 (plus 18% gratuity) a shot depending on rum or spirit in general.

My drink package included the 18%. Are you saying that I'll be charged ANOTHER 18% for ordering a shot to add to my drink that was prepaid?

My drink package included the 18%. Are you saying that I'll be charged ANOTHER 18% for ordering a shot to add to my drink that was prepaid?

The shot is not part of your Refreshment package, so you will pay the full cost of the shot, which will include an 18% gratuity.

The shot is not part of your Refreshment package, so you will pay the full cost of the shot, which will include an 18% gratuity.

I'm sorry but I think that's absurd. if you already have some kind of package and have the gratuity included, it shouldn't be added again. Yes, if someone doesn't have a package but that's just nuts. JMO

I'm sorry but I think that's absurd. if you already have some kind of package and have the gratuity included, it shouldn't be added again. Yes, if someone doesn't have a package but that's just nuts. JMO

The gratuity is only being added on the amount of the shot, not on the drink you got with your package.

Not really absurd...think about it as you're just walking up to the bar and ordering a shot of booze-you would get the gratuity added on that either way. You've only paid gratuity on the items included in your particular package, which the alcohol part is not. Weigh out the pros/cons of the package that includes the alcohol-if you drink a few of the fruity drinks a day you may not be that far off price wise and then you would have already paid for the gratuities ahead of time.

I don't see any current offers or discounts for DP. Being offered for $46 a day for US Cruises and $50.60 for our Med cruise (VAT).

That is the discounted price.

Onboard price will range between $55-$61 not including gratuity and when applicable VAT.

Sent from a mobile device