Cabanas on GSC

shellster1

The small cabanas are definitely closer to the water. I just stayed in #15 last month, and you can see a photo taken from inside. The large cabanas are up these steep ramps, as you can see in the other photo. They're closer to the tender area, but they're also at the more crowded beach. Small cabanas are on a beach all by themselves, just before you get to the old lagoon (which is now under construction as the new Haven area).

I'd definitely recommend the small one.

IMG_20161208_085305088_HDR.jpg.8f41f159d8d279957aa7212a1d1d4ded.jpg

IMG_20161208_151509401.jpg.14bc31d4321af13263c913608c419c22.jpg

The large cabanas are so much nicer, with your own hammock for relaxing. They are up a very steep incline though, but also more private. The beaches are literally right next to each other, and you can use either beach. The small cabanas are right on the beach.

Thanks for both answers!! I appreciate it. I saw the lagoon area on the map. It looks beautiful, but I wasn't aware it was currently under construction. I opted for the larger cabana, as there was only a $19 difference, and they looked a bit more private/secluded.

Plus, I noticed what looked like grass directly in front of the small cabanas. Obviously, I realize it's going to be a different type of grass, but I'm one of those freaks who can't stand to walk barefoot on grass! (Then I read the large cabanas are in front of rough sand, haha....but I can handle that a lot better.) :)

• 2 weeks later...