Getting ice on LIDO deck?

mom2mikel

I'm am bringing on my own Mountain Dew (my addiction) and I love having my soda with a lot of ice. I know I can ask my cabin steward to fill an ice bucket for my room. Where is the best place to get ice on the LIDO deck and would they fill my small cooler (12x12) or only give me a glass at a time?

ETA: I'll be on the Liberty.

Thanks again!

Edited by mom2mikel

Your room steward can keep your cooler filled with ice if you let him/her know that is what you want. However, I have taken my ice bucket up to lido to an aft bar and they will fill it for you. Any bar on the ship that is staffed can fill your ice bucket for you. Not sure I would ask them to fill a cooler though. I think Liberty has refrigerators in the cabins though and since Carnival stopped stocking them unless you request it, you should be able to turn it on and store your bevvies in there.

I'm am bringing on my own Mountain Dew (my addiction) and I love having my soda with a lot of ice. I know I can ask my cabin steward to fill an ice bucket for my room. Where is the best place to get ice on the LIDO deck and would they fill my small cooler (12x12) or only give me a glass at a time?

ETA: I'll be on the Liberty.

Thanks again!

We brought a 12/12 soft side cooler, and I have filled it at the drink stations on lido. Worst case, you use a glass to fill up, then dump in the cooler. The one I did it on was tall enough to fit under.

I will suggest not doing this during peak lunch times, as you will be taking all the ice from the machine. It seems they are rarely not out of ice when during lunch.