Dividing/Sharing OBC

new_cruiser_75

I am cruising with a friend and we have accumulated some OBC, is there a way to split it on to our S&S cards? Would it be easier to, let's say, put all of it on my card and just give her her half in cash? Can we do any of this online or do we have to call? (neither of us have set up our spending accounts yet so I can't see if there is a way to do it)

You guys are great :D

That is a bit annoying... When booking I tried to use a carnival gift card before using a credit card to pay the rest. It took the gift card and just applied it as OBC (we've gotten more via price drops) so I was hoping to get my original $50 + half the new OBC on my card and her half of the OBC on her card. Guess she'll just owe me $...

That is a bit annoying... When booking I tried to use a carnival gift card before using a credit card to pay the rest. It took the gift card and just applied it as OBC (we've gotten more via price drops) so I was hoping to get my original $50 + half the new OBC on my card and her half of the OBC on her card. Guess she'll just owe me $...

No, if you both go to guest services, they will fix this for you, no problem. I have had a similiar circumstance twice. The most recent time, there were 3 of us in a cabin. We went to the desk and had them move the OBC around...it was easy. I also had them split the internet cost up between the three of us....no problem.

Kim

If a single credit card is used the accounts are automatically merged at the end. You can then settle at the front desk with another card if you want. My shareholder OBC extra credit automatically transferred to my moms account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums