Arcadia questions

Purples

Could someone please explain how traditional and freedom dining works -are they in the same dining rooms? Can one do both?

Also how can one tell if a cabin has a shower or a bath/shower?

Thanks in advance

if I don't confuse my ships (as normal). Arcadia has a 2 tier resteraunt.

Top tier is freedom dining, bottom is set dining.

You cannot swap.

when you make you booking/made your booking you will have been asked what dining you wanted. Whatever you stated then is what you will end up with.

If you were on a saver fare you would not have been asked this question and will be allocated by pando ,to find out when you board.

If you have a dining you do not want you may be able to change it onboard by seeing the MD on the first day. However there is no guarantee with that at all.

Freedom dining means you go to the top tier anytime with in the set hours. table for 2 you may have to wait. Sharing a table you may get seated straightaway.

Set dining is one of 2 sittings and you stay at the same table with the same tablemates for every evening meal of your cruise.

The deckplans I think say if bath/bath shower over or you booking confirmation would tell you.

Again if on a saver fare and no allocated cabin no. you would have to wait until boarding to find out.