specialty dining on serenade

Hi Everyone We have purchased a dining package for our cruise in 2 weeks. They told us that they would pre reserve one restaurant for the 1st or 2nd night and we would have to make our reservations when we board for the other nights. Is that still correct? Do we go to one Maitre 'D or each restaurant individually to make those?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Janet

Hi Everyone We have purchased a dining package for our cruise in 2 weeks. They told us that they would pre reserve one restaurant for the 1st or 2nd night and we would have to make our reservations when we board for the other nights. Is that still correct? Do we go to one Maitre 'D or each restaurant individually to make those?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Janet

Yes, you must make the other reservations onboard. This can be done at any specialty restaurant.

We were thinking of doing a dining package too, but not sure if its worth it. We definitely are doing the Chefs Table and I think you can do that as part of your package, but of course you pay extra. But they really only have Chops and Giovanni's which we were a little underwhelmed with last time, but I'm willing to give it another shot. There is a special for $15 for the first night dining and they chose for you and say you can change once you get on the ship. So, we just may do Chops, Chefs Table and the $15 first night dining and save some money from doing the package.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the $15.00 dining on the first night is available on board, or do you have to do it before hand online?

We will have the services of the Concierge once on board if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help!

Carol

Does anyone know if the $15.00 dining on the first night is available on board, or do you have to do it before hand online?

We will have the services of the Concierge once on board if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help!

Carol

I booked the 5 dinner package and the $15 dining first night so they are starting my package on the second night. I requested Chops for the first night. I was told I will be billed the full amount, and once on board be automatically credited the difference. If you book before you board, I was told they don't have a way to bill the $15. The difference will show as a credit.

I booked the 5 dinner package and the $15 dining first night so they are starting my package on the second night. I requested Chops for the first night. I was told I will be billed the full amount, and once on board be automatically credited the difference. If you book before you board, I was told they don't have a way to bill the $15. The difference will show as a credit.

Thanks so much for the info! :)

Carol