Jewel Suite "Perks"

flalady

We have a romance suite on the Jewel on Dec 4th. I've heard that suite guests get priority embarkation, but NCL says no. Can anyone clear this up?

Also, one of the listed amenities is hors d'oeuvres in the cabin. Is that every night or only once?

I'm a newbie to the boards, so please forgive me if the questions are phrased wrong.

Thanks.

CostaRiveria 11/87

NCL Leeward 11/95

RCCL Sovereign 11/99

NCL Dawn 12/05

The romance suite is a cat AD.

Designed for romance, these suites include a living area, private balcony, dining area, bedroom with queen-size bed, luxury bath and shower. Features include tv, refrigerator, safe, duvet, and hair dryer.

Butler service and Concierge available.

I would assume that this is actually a penthouse and not just a regular suite. Since you have butler and concierge service available to you I would say that you also get priority boarding etc.

The confusion is with the terms that NCL uses to define their stateroom.

I think were really interested in stories about getting on and off the ship. We've heard that suite customers get special lines in Miami. True? How about in ports? My DH is handicapped [walks with a cane] and were really concerned....

Thanks,

FLALADY

Yes NCL does have a special line for clients who are booked in suites. As far as getting on and off the ship at ports. There are wheelchairs available if needed on the ship. Depending on the ports you are going to you will need to check and see if the ship docks at the pier or if you are tendered in. Most of the cruiselines take special care with handicap clients. You may want to inform your TA of his situation so she can note it in your record.

Merry

We are in a AD Romance Suite also...Celebrating our 30th Anniversary..and would love to hear any feedback from anyone that has recently stayed in Suite 10166 on the Jewel. I am looking forward to the reviews and photos from the FOMT group that is currently sailing on the Jewel.

Archived