Asthmatic sailing on Fantasy 3/2006 with ??

lookingahead

Hi Everyone!!

I'm getting very psyched about my cruise!! However, I have a question. I am taking a small handheld nebulizer,which has a battery pack, for my aerosol meds. Does Carnival have a policy that items like this need a letter from my doctor to bring this?

Thanks for any info!!

Cruise lines realize people have to take care of their medical needs. I guarantee there are many diabetic cruisers who have no problem handling their own personal care without interference. Take your meds along. Enjoy the cruise. Party hard. Eat like there is no tomorrow. See the waves. See the stars. See the bars. Read these boards and you should have a good idea of what to expect.

going on fantasy on Thanksgiving and am bringing my nebulizer.Rarely need it but have to have it for peace of mind.never had a problem with it.Just a hint they have a new febreeze to help reduce allergens.I spray the room down then leave get a drink and come back everything is dry and seems to help.Have fun and enjoy your cruise.

Archived