Freedom of the Seas Cabin #8642

Q-Dog

Hi all

Newbie cruiser here booked into Cabin 8642 for me and my wife this coming Sunday for our wedding Anniversary.

I am reading lots of reviews and watching youtube clips etc but seem to struggle to find any specifics about room 8642, I know it is on the hump but i cant find any pictures or reviews of the actual room.

Has anyone stayed in this room or can post up some actual pictures of it please?

It would be the same as any other non-connecting side-facing "E" category stateroom on the ship, except possibly a mirror image. Same stateroom size, same balcony size, bed near the balcony.

Ah ok thanks, its only that i have read its a disabled access room so lowered sink, roll in shower handrails etc, neither me nor wife need those facilities but wanted to be near our friends who are in room 8650 and this was the closest we could get.

Ah ok thanks, its only that i have read its a disabled access room so lowered sink, roll in shower handrails etc, neither me nor wife need those facilities but wanted to be near our friends who are in room 8650 and this was the closest we could get.

The deck plan does not indicate that 8642 is an accessible stateroom.

No exactly, I found that on one of the numerous (read, I have looked at so many i have no clue what the site was) webpages I have looked on to try to find out as much as possible before we go lol