Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

As we proceed toward the open area

Cruising%202016%202153_zpsbdntisgb.jpg

Cruising%202016%202154_zps8kdwdbg2.jpg

We have the Humidor Cigar Lounge, sorry no photos, I wasn’t interested in going inside, then the Ice Bar

Cruising%202016%202155_zpsxbmvlusx.jpg

No photos of the inside, I believe that the cover charge is $20 per person and includes two signature cocktails that will be served in specially-created glasses made entirely of ice.

Then we have the Sugarcane Mojito Bar, Wasabi, the Raw Bar and Ocean Blue Restaurant.

Sugarcane Mojito Bar

Cruising%202016%202156_zpsod1h57k3.jpg

Cruising%202016%202157_zpstygkcmgw.jpg

Next we have a bake shop, I must have forgotten to take photos as I was drooling over the goodies, Tracy and I treated ourselves several times during the cruise.

At the aft section of the ship we have the Prime Meridian Bar, Cagney’s Steakhouse and Moderno Churascaria Restaurant.

We pass through another hallway

Cruising%202016%202174_zps5qibzmia.jpg

That’s Prime Meridian Bar just ahead

Cruising%202016%202175_zps0m1kjsvj.jpg

Churascaria Restaurant

Cruising%202016%202176_zpsn0w8xowt.jpg

Cruising%202016%202177_zpsrp2ijxsj.jpg

Cruising%202016%202178_zps9ijefwzq.jpg

Cruising%202016%202179_zpsymjv6xiw.jpg

Deck 9

Deck 9 is a passenger deck.

3ad8d8ea-4c11-4fd7-96a5-40b5bc36ca76_zps7n29gm4f.jpg

Deck 10

9096fb5b-a008-4054-b4fa-5e50a6860bf2_zpsibuswxnu.jpg

Deck 10 is also a passenger deck with the addition of the Studio Lounge for solo cruisers. Solo cruisers have their own section near the front section of the ship. The Studio lounge has an open area with stairs leading up to deck 11 where you will find more tables. I snuck in there and took a couple of photos and quickly got out before someone noticed.

Studio cabin hallway

Cruising%202016%202121_zps9jezpj0b.jpg

Studio Lounge

Cruising%202016%202123_zps1j27xnjk.jpg

Cruising%202016%202122_zps0uqipxrw.jpg

Deck 11

Deck 11 is a passenger deck with the upper portion of the Studio Lounge and more Studio cabins.

6e8d9740-705a-4d7f-92cb-8452262c81c3_zpsecfahnxi.jpg

Deck 12

14e3a0c8-d166-4c8a-9d73-9d354ad14c85_zpszb9ygwax.jpg

Deck 12 is a passenger deck with the Splash Academy for kids from ages 6 months to 12 years old. They are divided into four groups. Guppies 6 months – 3 years,Turtles 3 -5 years, Seals 6- 8 years and Dolphins 9-12 years.

Cruising%202016%202124_zpshezo0mxa.jpg

Cruising%202016%202125_zpsrryy8rqe.jpg

Cruising%202016%202126_zpsmmyse2em.jpg

Cruising%202016%202127_zpsileoey2b.jpg

Was wondering where you two have been! Missed you on the CCL boards with your great reviews! Will be interesting to see how you liked NCL. We have "wandered" from Carnival also - now go back and forth between the two lines.

I am so looking forward to your review and comparison. My sweet nephew went on the Breakaway his sophomore year which was year before last.....Already having a Saturday night herbal tea and thrill starting to read...you guys are the best with your reviews and helps and adventures. We love you,,,so sorry kids could not come but so great schedules and wonderful friends continue your enjoyment of cruising...thanks again. Was a great plan for first night!!! And catching a last minute play...perfect.

I am so looking forward to your review and comparison. My sweet nephew went on the Breakaway his sophomore year which was year before last.....Already having a Saturday night herbal tea and thrill starting to read...you guys are the best with your reviews and helps and adventures. We love you,,,so sorry kids could not come but so great schedules and wonderful friends continue your enjoyment of cruising...thanks again. Was a great plan for first night!!! And catching a last minute play...perfect.

4 hours and caught up lol...looked things up as you brought them up....you are so thorough and I love to relax and dream...you guys are so inspirational and really enjoy so much each ship offers..thanks again so much for sharing,,,

I have enjoyed your cruise review. Best one I've seen in a long time. My family enjoyed the NCL Getaway and the large balcony cabins on that ship. We are trying the Vista this June and are looking forward to the new ship. Thank you for taking the time to post oodles of pics and your thoughts.

4 hours and caught up lol...looked things up as you brought them up....you are so thorough and I love to relax and dream...you guys are so inspirational and really enjoy so much each ship offers..thanks again so much for sharing,,,

Thank you so much sjn911, glad you are enjoying it. :)

Thank you so much sjn911. glad you are enjoying it. :)

Thank you so much sjn911. glad you are enjoying it.