Mike & Tracy's continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Vista & Norwegean Getaway

MikeyA53

4 hours and caught up lol...looked things up as you brought them up....you are so thorough and I love to relax and dream...you guys are so inspirational and really enjoy so much each ship offers..thanks again so much for sharing,,,

Thank

You so much sjn911, glad you are enjoying it.:):):)

:(

I have enjoyed your cruise review. Best one I've seen in a long time. My family enjoyed the NCL Getaway and the large balcony cabins on that ship. We are trying the Vista this June and are looking forward to the new ship. Thank you for taking the time to post oodles of pics and your thoughts.
m

ThankYou, hope you enjoy your

Vista cruise.

:(

I have enjoyed your cruise review. Best one I've seen in a long time. My family enjoyed the NCL Getaway and the large balcony cabins on that ship. We are trying the Vista this June and are looking forward to the new ship. Thank you for taking the time to post oodles of pics and your thoughts.

ThankYou, hope you enjoy your

Vista cruise.

WOW fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to publish such a detailed review.

We have ONLY sailed on Carnival 20+ cruises and I am thoroughly enjoying your details on Getaway.

Our latest cruise in January 2017 on Magic the Getaway followed us throughout the western caribbean.

Very nice looking ship!

Thanks again.

Susan

WOW fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to publish such a detailed review.

We have ONLY sailed on Carnival 20+ cruises and I am thoroughly enjoying your details on Getaway.

Our latest cruise in January 2017 on Magic the Getaway followed us throughout the western caribbean.

Very nice looking ship!

Thanks again.

Susan

Thank you, people like you make it all worth while. :)

Deck 16

0a1f5a8e-db64-4503-8ae7-b2a07e508cc2_zpsugheatjw.jpg

Deck 16 forward we have the Haven for Haven guests only. It consists of Haven Courtyard, Haven Lounge and the Haven Restaurant with Haven cabins on both sides. Again I’m sorry but I was unable to gain access, therefore no photos.

Near mid ship we have a kids area called Guppies Games Room

Cruising%202016%203037_zpsa4dkuope.jpg

Cruising%202016%203038_zpscjkheaps.jpg