Current Fantasy Cruise Director

ilovewdw

Hi all! Cruising on the Fantasy next month. Curious as to who the CD will be. Anyone know who's currently the CD onboard? :confused:

Thanks!

As you know DCL do not publish CD rotations or schedules, so even if someone tells you who is aboard right now, they may go on vacation on Saturday, and it could be someone else.

ex techie

As you know DCL do not publish CD rotations or schedules, so even if someone tells you who is aboard right now, they may go on vacation on Saturday, and it could be someone else.

ex techie

Yes, I'm aware. Just wondering who it is now in case they don't go on vacation. ;)

You can often get more information from the CMs on board than you can from any official channels. The ones on board will sometimes tell you their schedule and who will come after them....or if you ask about a particular CM, they will say "I think he's on the Wonder now" or whatever. Official channels will tell you nothing as they must protect CMs privacy rights.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Natalie was going to aboard over Christmas but going on vacation shortly after. Hence my comment! ;)

ex techie

Having sailed December 17 - 24 I can confirm that Natalie was indeed the CD over the holiday period. She gave no indication, at least when we were around, whether she was going on vacation soon or not.