Door decorating on the Vista

beachbum53

To anyone that has cruised on the Vista and decorated your door, did you have any problems? Were you asked by any staff members to remove your decorations? For our upcoming cruise on the Vista, there are a few people in our group that are concerned that they may be told that they can't decorate their doors. I know some people think it's silly, or shouldn't be allowed at all. But it is something that some people, especially those that have children, enjoy doing.

To anyone that has cruised on the Vista and decorated your door, did you have any problems? Were you asked by any staff members to remove your decorations? For our upcoming cruise on the Vista, there are a few people in our group that are concerned that they may be told that they can't decorate their doors. I know some people think it's silly, or shouldn't be allowed at all. But it is something that some people, especially those that have children, enjoy doing.

I'm interested too. I usually have an issue with my magnets being moved or stolen...LOL

We were on the Vista Repo and used paper and foam Thanksgiving decorations with 3M Velcro. We were never asked to take them down. Saw lots of decorations that did not "comply". I'd say decorate away and then if asked to remove them, oh well!