Carnival Vista Family Harbour Suite Noise!

ginger123snaps

We just got home from our cruise--grandma and grandpa staying in the Family Harbor in a room next to our son, daughter in law, and 2 year old grandson. We heard no noise and found it so convenient to take Carson down for breakfast, snacks, water, juice,etc. It was a very rough week at sea-- missed Ocho Rio because of wind but being on deck 2 you hardly felt the rocking. Just enough rocking for everyone to sleep well!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got home from our cruise--grandma and grandpa staying in the Family Harbor in a room next to our son, daughter in law, and 2 year old grandson. We heard no noise and found it so convenient to take Carson down for breakfast, snacks, water, juice,etc. It was a very rough week at sea-- missed Ocho Rio because of wind but being on deck 2 you hardly felt the rocking. Just enough rocking for everyone to sleep well!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you list the room #? I am assuming the way back rooms might be ok, but the all suites, all coves, and all others under OV/INT under the galley have been reporting horrible noise.

I am wondering this too! We are currently booked in connecting rooms 2497 & 2495 at the very back, but my DH wants to upgrade to a suite for the balcony. We aren't super sensitive to noise and our kids can sleep through anything, but I have also read about the noise from the galley above and am a little apprehensive about making the switch.

I have read that the family harbour suites are loud because of the location. Anybody have a quiet one? Looking to book a future cruise but want a quiet room.

They are all noisy and also the Vista has a lot of rooms that noise is a big problem. Watch out for rooms near or above the imax theatre..