Honolulu port drop-off

billthecat

Hi,

We will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas:) in May. We will be arriving several days early and will have a rental car from Dollar on Nimitz so we can get around the island.

On cruise departure day can I drop our luggage and my wife at the cruise terminal and then return the rental car to Dollar and then Uber back to the cruise pier?:confused:

I know that I could shuttle back to the airport and pick up a shuttle to the cruise pier which would save money but lose time.

I am assuming that there would be no free or low cost transportation to the pier from the car rental lot and probably regular cabs don't wait there for fares too much.

Bill

Hi,

We will be cruising on the Radiance of the Seas:) in May. We will be arriving several days early and will have a rental car from Dollar on Nimitz so we can get around the island.

On cruise departure day can I drop our luggage and my wife at the cruise terminal and then return the rental car to Dollar and then Uber back to the cruise pier?:confused:

I know that I could shuttle back to the airport and pick up a shuttle to the cruise pier which would save money but lose time.

I am assuming that there would be no free or low cost transportation to the pier from the car rental lot and probably regular cabs don't wait there for fares too much.

Bill

My husband and are planning to do the same and then just uber to the cruise terminal. I did this in Hawaii before, and it worked out great. Our luggage was at our door by the time we toured pearl harbour and got back to board the ship!

• 2 weeks later...