Celebrity Sail Away Party? Reflection

Sch-uite Sailing

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity and was wondering if they do a sail away party on pool deck with a DJ or band with festive music? We are going on Reflection out of Miami.

I know it won't be as rowdy as Carnival (lol) but was wondering if they do make it a fun and festive event.

Thanks!

I'm interested too.

Hubs and I are usually so exhausted by the time the ship pulls away that we tend to sit on our balcony with a drink and watch the land go away. This year we are going down to Miami early, so we are hoping to be rarin' to go for sail off!

I'm interested too.

Hubs and I are usually so exhausted by the time the ship pulls away that we tend to sit on our balcony with a drink and watch the land go away. This year we are going down to Miami early, so we are hoping to be rarin' to go for sail off!

Hahaha. We're on Reflection 2/18... Eastern Caribbean. U?

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity and was wondering if they do a sail away party on pool deck with a DJ or band with festive music? We are going on Reflection out of Miami.

I know it won't be as rowdy as Carnival (lol) but was wondering if they do make it a fun and festive event.

Thanks!

Would suggest that you find the roll call for your cruise and arrange to meet up with those folks for a sail away. We did that for our cruise on Reflection last September. Sail away gathering was at the Sunset Bar - only a few of us wore Mardi Gras beads so we ended up being the "flag pole" for other folks to get her round at the sail away. That became the daily gathering spot for a number of us for each day's sail away.

It was really nice to have s group of new friends onboard, courtesy of the roll call communications prior to our cruise. We shared excursions, time on the ship and dining together on an ad hoc basis. It made a difference for us since we were traveling without other family or friends for the first time.

Enjoy your cruise! Reflection is a beautiful ship and the staff were wonderful.